The smile you've always wanted.
A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of a face. With today’s technology, and our help, you’ll no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. You now have choices that can help you smile with confidence.
What cosmetic services do we provide?
The services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Veneers are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. With LUMINEERS, this process is done quickly and painlessly. Veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Tooth whitening brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Using LUMIBRITE and SAPHIRE whitening technology, this procedure can be done quicky in the dental office without the harmful effects of UV lighting.
- Braces. Orthodontics may be needed if teeth are crooked, crowded or do not meet properly. With INVISALIGN and CLEARCORRECT you can have the corrective effect of conventional braces that are removable and best of all… INVISIBLE!
- Tooth Bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied, or bonded, to the tooth surface.
- Enamel shaping involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
Experienced emergency dental treatment specialist for Atlanta, Georgia
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER - This website is provided for information and education purposes only. No diagnosis or treatment can be provided so no doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a provider of your choice. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained within this website. This website is not intended to offer specific medical, dental, surgical or legal advice to anyone. Further, this website and Providence Family Dentistry take no responsibility for websites hyperlinked to this site and this does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites.